Velodyne vFree Impressions
Jan 31, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #16 of 23
I have to pay 26 euro taxes to receive them. So much for free headphones.:frowning2:
But, after reading the reviews in this thread, I think I might pay the taxes.I might sell it second handed if I don't like it at all...
Still haven't decided. we'll see on monady

Jan 31, 2014 at 2:51 PM Post #17 of 23
  I have to pay 26 euro taxes to receive them. So much for free headphones.:frowning2:
But, after reading the reviews in this thread, I think I might pay the taxes.I might sell it second handed if I don't like it at all...
Still haven't decided. we'll see on monaday

Worse than free, but 26 euro for a decent bluetooth headset...hmm.

Any way I can get these to pair better with my PC? Today they won't seem to pair at all, keeps asking for a passcode or saying 'make sure your device is discoverable'. Also if anyone finds a way to make these a bit more comfortable...

Using windows 8

Jan 31, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #18 of 23
Can you get them to pair with anything? With your source discoverable-
Make sure they're off, then hold the power button until the light blinks red/blue.
It was a snap with the iPad.

Feb 2, 2014 at 4:40 PM Post #20 of 23
Can you get them to pair with anything? With your source discoverable-
Make sure they're off, then hold the power button until the light blinks red/blue.
It was a snap with the iPad.

Yea, they pair just fine with phones or even with the same adapter and same headphones on another computer. Has to be the windows 8.1 messing it up. >.<

Feb 6, 2014 at 8:12 AM Post #21 of 23
I love having the wireless freedom and compactness of these headphones with a sound that destroys the Apple EarPods. Problem being that now a friend opened them too wide when putting them on and cracked the headbanned right beside the logo (don't want to put them on and completely break it in half). My only other headphones are sennheiser hd428s which aren't easy to bring to school. Has anyone bought any of the skins? They look like they could solve this issue, and Walmart carries them for 33.88.

Basically I need opinions on the skins (and if they improve sturdiness) and where to get them cheapest.

Aug 15, 2014 at 2:48 PM Post #22 of 23
They're currently $40 on Velodyne's site with a free skin too.

Create an account, subscribe to the newsletter, add skin and headphones to the cart and use code 'BTSHP10OFF'

Aug 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #23 of 23
I gave mine to a friend, well loaned more like. I still want to see if I can get it to be comfortable one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back