Vancouver BC Meet: Planning thread
Apr 11, 2005 at 3:24 AM Post #16 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonick
IDEA: if the AV department is open we can borrow a projector, and hook that up with the XBox's HD Pack!!! I have a HDPack (from my XBox/Infocus X1) i could bring.

That'd be pretty sweet. I have my own HD pack I can bring, though, no need to borrow your cables.

Hmmm... Steel Battalion on huge projector... If the projector isn't a possibility, oh well, I'll still be bringing my own monitor.

I'll also probably bring an external HD along with my entire music collection on it as well as a spindle of blank CDs for easy burning as needed at the meet (the collection on my laptop is somewhat limited in selection and bitrate).

Apr 11, 2005 at 8:52 PM Post #17 of 43
Another thing about the meet: I'm trying to have the little dot II tube amp here by the meet - If I you guys want to buy in with me, let me know - in 10 days, the builder will be ready to ship 3 different colors -black, silver and gold.

see http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=114823

cost will be $85USD - I'll get them shipped to me and you can pick it up at the meet.

Apr 12, 2005 at 8:30 PM Post #20 of 43
I'll probably be able to make it, and bring my Neuros (idea: let's get as many DAPs as possible and do a real good quality comparison!) and my D77s at least. I'll bring my main phones as well; right now it's the SR80s, by then I might have upgraded. Same deal with my amp. Either day is fine for me so far, I'm usually OK on weekends.

Apr 13, 2005 at 4:20 AM Post #21 of 43
I will try to be there. But I have NO idea what I will be busy with around that time next month. IF I come I will bring some cheap sennheisers hd212pro, Audio Technica A500s, A large selection of highly encoded MP3's on my Creative Zen, and either Grado SR-60s or Ety E6i's I am buying one of those 2 next week Haven't decided which yet. Hopefully I can come. I will tell you if I am coming closer to the the date.

Apr 13, 2005 at 6:53 AM Post #22 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme4099
im might be able to go, then maybe we can carpool, i will most definitely have my headcode done by then.

I'm hoping that Trevor can finish my dynahi by then so we can have the first headcode vs dynahi shoot out.

Apr 13, 2005 at 7:30 AM Post #23 of 43
I prefer the 14th, though I don't know if I can come for sure.

Look at my sig for the stuff I have.

Apr 14, 2005 at 8:59 AM Post #24 of 43
Looks like the labs open May 5th, so unless there's any objections, I'm going to try to book this on the 14th of May.

EDIT: Confirmed. This is happening, May 14th! I'll post maps up soon and PM everyone who was interested.

Apr 20, 2005 at 2:39 AM Post #26 of 43
RMX, thanks for all the planning. I'll mark this on my calendar right now. See everyone there.

Apr 20, 2005 at 2:45 AM Post #27 of 43
ohyeah, ill bring the Eggo D66's i bought from AdamWill yesterday
biggrin.gif

Apr 20, 2005 at 5:54 PM Post #28 of 43
I am about 80% sure I will be there. The other 20% is because work is very unpredictable for me. Thanks for setting all of this up RMX. This definately wouldn't be happening without you.

Apr 21, 2005 at 2:55 AM Post #29 of 43
Cool! hope to see you all there. I'll personally PM everyone who RSVP'd a reminder before the meet. I'll also start another thread with the confirmed details, and a map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back