VA / MD / DC meet on Saturday, December 15, 2012
Nov 14, 2012 at 6:59 PM Post #47 of 181
Quote:
I'll try to make it.  Not sure what gear I can bring..  

Bring your monoblocks, preproman
ph34r.gif

But seriously, it would be great if you'd bring your ATH 3000ANV.....

Nov 20, 2012 at 10:23 AM Post #50 of 181
This sounds great so far. I'm a long-time lurker on these boards, but relatively new in the audiophile game.

I hope to be able to make it. If I can, this is what I have to offer: 

Headphones: Shure SE-535 (w/ DHC Symbiote Cable) + plenty of extra new/unused tips of all kinds 
DAC/AMP: Fiio E7 & Fiio E17
Source: Macbook Pro (w/ Amarra Sonic Studio + Toslink Cable + a handful of 24/96 HDTracks) 

Nov 20, 2012 at 7:14 PM Post #51 of 181
Just thought this might be of interest:

Nov 21, 2012 at 12:52 PM Post #53 of 181
I'm probably going to have a like new HD650 and excellent condition Lyr for sale soon (at good prices), so if any of you are interested, please drop me a PM and I can bring them to the meet.

Nov 27, 2012 at 9:19 AM Post #54 of 181
Speaking of, anyone interested in local sales I am selling a basically NIB fully upgraded Audio-GD Ref-5.32 balanced DAC, a Audio-GD NFB-10ES fully balanced amp/DAC, T1, D2000 (NIB) and probably others.  Not really looking to sell but if there's interest - a Mapletree MAD Ear+ HD tube amp (my favorite) and grado RS-1i (with buttons (this is the only item that doesn't come in it's original case)).  I also have an old Sony receiver for $25 and a old but possibly never used DVD player.  These are available for local pick up or at the show.  I've decided to massively simplify my system and I have an amp coming that I can't really afford.

Still not sure what I'll actually bring to the meet.  I'm going from about a 1/2 dozen DACs to only using the OPPO 105 and it's almost too big to move.

Nov 27, 2012 at 11:05 PM Post #59 of 181
Quote:
Would definitely appreciate if you could bring the T1 and the MAD Ear+.  Have wanted to listen to both for a very long time.....

I as well. The T1 interests me as a future way off thing but the MAD Ear+.... I hear its magic with Grado RS1i which I also happen to have although I couldn't justify buying one anytime soon. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back