V6's Arrived - Quick Logistics Report
Nov 6, 2001 at 9:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

roll-man

100+ Head-Fier
You may recall DesBen's internet find of V6's for $69 from here . I went ahead and gave them a try and wanted to give a quick report on the buying experience. Here goes:

1. Ordering was very easy, no screwy steps or confusing pages. This merchant utilizes the "Yahoo Store" interface 100%

2. Order placed Sunday afternoon about 3:00 pm p.s.t., while watching the 49er game. Took about 6 minutes from start to finish.

3. Received automated email order confirmation later that night.

4. Wrote to them asking if I could pick up phones. (I'm local to their "warehouse").

5. Received real email on Monday about 9:30 am stating: "Our warehouse is not set up for walk-in customers"....oh well.

6. Received automated email at about 10:00 pm Monday night stating headphones had shipped, with link to UPS tracking system. Tried link, worked.

7. Received headphones 10:00 am Tuesday morning via UPS.

8. Outer box was in very good shape. Packed professionally with computer generated label and packing slip with invoice and credit card receipt.

9. Headphones packed very nicely in Sony Box

10. Sony box very fresh, clearly unopened, everything intact.

11. Phones work perfectly. Presently burning in...

All in all, I'd have to say that I am 100% satisfied with this online vendor. No glitches, hassles or surprises.

***** Buy with confidence.

Nov 6, 2001 at 11:41 PM Post #2 of 8
Tell us what you think of the cans in a separate review post as soon as possible, i'm very curious to read what you think of them!
Happy listening!
smily_headphones1.gif

George

Nov 7, 2001 at 5:08 PM Post #8 of 8
TA refers to a portable headphone amp made by Headroom (one of the sponsors of this entire forum) called the Total Airhead. JMT is a member of this forum who is a DIYer who makes battery powered headphone amps in little Altoid mints tins as a hobby. The folks at headroom are the absolute best resource for all things headphone on planet Earth. JMT is an overall great guy and gentleman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back