V-Moda Zn or 1More Triple Driver
Apr 27, 2017 at 2:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

deadrat6

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I'm planning on a getting a new pair of in-ear earphones. Over the past few weeks I've been looking up the internet and I've seen many good reviews on both the Zn and the Triple Driver. The problem here is that I'm stuck between the two and can't decide which one will satisfy my needs. I listen to mostly EDM (house, trance, bigroom & liquid dnb). Would love to hear your suggestion on which pair of earphones I should get. Please do not take their respective price point into consideration, I'm looking for the best sound quality.

Apr 28, 2017 at 9:19 PM Post #2 of 4
I'm afraid I cannot comment on the V-moda iem's but I do have the 1More Triple Driver IEM's. I also own the V-moda Crossfade Wireless and suspect that their iem's will share some of the sound signature of the Crossfades. The 1More Triple will almost certainly have a more neutral character I suspect.

Apr 29, 2017 at 2:18 PM Post #3 of 4
I'm afraid I cannot comment on the V-moda iem's but I do have the 1More Triple Driver IEM's. I also own the V-moda Crossfade Wireless and suspect that their iem's will share some of the sound signature of the Crossfades. The 1More Triple will almost certainly have a more neutral character I suspect.
By neutral character you mean there wound be any signature V sound or some sort?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back