V-moda XS & M-100 Compared: Ask your questions here
Aug 20, 2014 at 10:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Tom22

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello readers!

I found that there had been many people asking about which V-moda headphone to get? The XS or the M-100s? and rather than reading through every post in two very long threads, i decided to make a separate thread specifically on comparing these two fabulous headphones.

If these videos interest you, hit the Like button and subscribe for more videos in the future. If you didn't like it tell me what i can do to improve! I will take all feedback, positive and negative to make the channel better!

I will be answering any and all questions about these headphones, I have split the review into two videos:

The first one covering the Design, build Quality, Isolation, Comfort and Weight, Portability

the second video is specifically talking about the sound quality

Dec 17, 2014 at 2:00 PM Post #7 of 10
OK, I've decided on the V-Moda XS, but since I'm buying online I am not seeing them in person.  Have you seen both colors?  Which is nicer the silver or the black?

Dec 17, 2014 at 2:10 PM Post #8 of 10
OK, I've decided on the V-Moda XS, but since I'm buying online I am not seeing them in person.  Have you seen both colors?  Which is nicer the silver or the black?

Im a sucker for the white pearl cause it has a glossy glittery satin to it, which looks gorgeous. The matte back is definitely lower key and stealthier looking. The matte black of the xs is the same as the m100s asin the video

Dec 17, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #9 of 10
Im a sucker for the white pearl cause it has a glossy glittery satin to it, which looks gorgeous. The matte back is definitely lower key and stealthier looking. The matte black of the xs is the same as the m100s asin the video

OK, I'll go with glittery version...  Your response gave me a chuckle  :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back