V-Moda Vibe
Nov 10, 2006 at 5:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

narticus

100+ Head-Fier
http://shop.v-moda.com/pc-18-2-vibe.aspx

Anyone check these out yet? I'm definitely looking at the black ones. Pretty slick. But, I'd like a few opinions first.

$101 includes shipping + tax. Not a bad deal if they're any good.

vibe_twocolors_03.jpg

Nov 10, 2006 at 5:38 PM Post #2 of 11
Nov 10, 2006 at 9:47 PM Post #4 of 11
[size=medium]We will have CHROME (my favorite) and GUNMETAL by end of next week.

My first impressions are extremely positive.

We are open for business since 1995
orphsmile.gif
and the price is $99.99 (which so far, for the sound and quality is a bargain).

We will be posting a review next week but I can anticipate it will surprise many people (just like we were surprised!).

Wait and check it out at ES.[/size]

Nov 10, 2006 at 10:09 PM Post #6 of 11
Those guys are wholesalers (you are required to have a resale certificate) but I believe that's a typo because that's below dealer cost and their shopping cart says "not open for business".

Nov 10, 2006 at 10:43 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T
[size=medium]We will have CHROME (my favorite) and GUNMETAL by end of next week.

My first impressions are extremely positive.

We are open for business since 1995
orphsmile.gif
and the price is $99.99 (which so far, for the sound and quality is a bargain).

We will be posting a review next week but I can anticipate it will surprise many people (just like we were surprised!).

Wait and check it out at ES.[/size]

Definitely looking forward to the review! I'll likely pick these up from y'all soon

Nov 10, 2006 at 10:53 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T
Those guys are wholesalers (you are required to have a resale certificate) but I believe that's a typo because that's below dealer cost and their shopping cart says "not open for business".

Micro Enterprises, yes...but PowerMax is very much your typical retail site. Just an FYI for the budget-conscious consumers of the world.

Nov 10, 2006 at 11:08 PM Post #9 of 11
FWIW, there's a review on this site of a preproduction unit... looks pretty positive. There will be units at a Canadian meet (Toronto?) this weekend, so there should be several impressions from Head-fi members come Monday.

Nov 11, 2006 at 4:38 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobeau
...There will be units at a Canadian meet (Toronto?) this weekend, so there should be several impressions from Head-fi members come Monday.

Can't wait!
etysmile.gif

Nov 11, 2006 at 4:46 AM Post #11 of 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back