V Moda M80 or LP2??
Nov 2, 2013 at 10:28 AM Post #16 of 20
Exactly the same problem here.

The soundstand and bass on the M80 were very nice. One of the finest supraaurals I have had the pleasure to listen to, and they can be found very cheap right now.

Yep, I saw some used for 70 bucks in the trade forum. If you found them comfortable and snatched them for that price it'd be a stupendous deal.

Nov 2, 2013 at 5:16 PM Post #17 of 20
Hey guys i have trouble choosing between there lp2 or the m80.. I listen to songs like adele, Katy perry, Miley Cyrus and k pop.. So what should I choose?

The best of the V-MODA cans is the M-100. It takes the relative quality of the M-80 and boosts the bass and packs it in a more comfortable package.

The LP and LP2 are simply bass cannons that are quite unbalanced in their sound - the bass is overly emphasized, drowning out the mids and highs.

Jan 26, 2014 at 10:02 PM Post #18 of 20
Are there any circumaural V- Moda phones that have the exact same sound signature as the m-80s? On-ear headphones are my worst enemy in terms of comfort, but I don't want anything too bassy.

Jan 27, 2014 at 9:58 AM Post #19 of 20
  Are there any circumaural V- Moda phones that have the exact same sound signature as the m-80s? On-ear headphones are my worst enemy in terms of comfort, but I don't want anything too bassy.

These are the m-80s but full sized and better.
http://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-Crossfade-Over-Ear-Noise-Isolating-Headphone/dp/B00A39PPDK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back