v moda m80 or lp with amp
Oct 1, 2012 at 8:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

asielfassy

New Head-Fier
I want to buy a v moda headphone and i was thinking of the m80 but because i dont like on ears so much i was thinking of getting the lp,the problem is evan though i like music with a lot of bass i also like rock and softer music.
so i was thinking if i get a fiio e7 and i get the crossfade lp will it be better for rock and still be good for techno and stuff?

Oct 2, 2012 at 2:32 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
I want to buy a v moda headphone and i was thinking of the m80 but because i dont like on ears so much i was thinking of getting the lp,the problem is evan though i like music with a lot of bass i also like rock and softer music.
so i was thinking if i get a fiio e7 and i get the crossfade lp will it be better for rock and still be good for techno and stuff?

Heya,

Since none of them need an amplifier at all, put that extra money into simply getting a better headphone.

Ultrasone PRO 750
Beyer DT770
M-Audio Q40
AudioTechnica A900X
Denon D2000

Very best,

Oct 2, 2012 at 2:53 AM Post #5 of 5
i was thinkin of getting the m100 but if it costs 300 dollars then no.
the crossfades lp cost on amazon about 130 dollars so its in my budget and i was thinking of buying a diffrent headphone but because i want a stylish headphone that still sounds good i think v moda is good for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back