V-Moda M100 Shadow Thread coming out of the headband.
Feb 2, 2014 at 9:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Not Deaf

Head-Fier
So... I received my M100s a few months ago and I love them to death! The only problem/ complaint I had when I got them was that the red thread on the shadow headband was already undone on two of the "holes" where it is threaded. I accidentally (after use) managed to get a third hole unstrung- and now it is driving me nuts! Please make any suggestions on how to get the thread back into place- whether it be resewing it back in or some other fashion of doing so. Thanks V-Moda for making great products, but you did kinda let me down on this one. Eh- maybe I'm just being a bit nit picky.

Feb 3, 2014 at 2:02 AM Post #2 of 3
So... I received my M100s a few months ago and I love them to death! The only problem/ complaint I had when I got them was that the red thread on the shadow headband was already undone on two of the "holes" where it is threaded. I accidentally (after use) managed to get a third hole unstrung- and now it is driving me nuts! Please make any suggestions on how to get the thread back into place- whether it be resewing it back in or some other fashion of doing so. Thanks V-Moda for making great products, but you did kinda let me down on this one. Eh- maybe I'm just being a bit nit picky.

Hi there. Welcome to Head-Fi and sorry about your wallet! :p

Yeah, when the stitching of things starts to come apart, I get bugged by it too. I would contact V-MODA's support to see if they can replace the unit for you since I'm not sure how well stitching it back by yourself will go.
http://v-moda.com/contact/

If you ordered the M-100 directly from V-MODA, I've found that they are most responsive when you send them an inquiry directly from your account page after you log in:

Other than that, if the headband itself isn't coming apart, then I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back