V-moda m100 or AKG k267 by tiesto
Nov 4, 2012 at 2:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

tiavina10

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone, i'm planing on buying new pair of  headphone in december but i can't decide which one to choose. the m100 or the k267..? i'm a big fan of electronice music, dubstep and hardstyle.. any thoughts or recommendations..?

Nov 4, 2012 at 2:52 AM Post #2 of 6
I had the same thought then decided to go with the m100s. Basically because I can customize plates, and I have read on the forum here what vmoda has been doing to cater to the opinions of audiophiles. I would rather support that then tiesto branded gear, that and the m100s are said to sound wonderful and will work well without an amp if you dont have one. 

cheers

Nov 4, 2012 at 2:57 AM Post #3 of 6
Thanks for hint..!! but, how is it in terms of durabilty.. because i know that the K267 is made of aluminium.. which is is stonger..? so, you are basically saying that the M100 sounds better than the K267?

Nov 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
Thanks for hint..!! but, how is it in terms of durabilty.. because i know that the K267 is made of aluminium.. which is is stonger..? so, you are basically saying that the M100 sounds better than the K267?

I suggest that you wait for a while. I should be getting my K267's mid-Novemeber, and I will be able to tell you which is better, since I am an owner of the V-MODA M-100's. I figure the AKG may be better with isolation, build, style, and comfort, while I don't know about the sound.

I will let you know.

Mar 1, 2013 at 1:33 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
I suggest that you wait for a while. I should be getting my K267's mid-Novemeber, and I will be able to tell you which is better, since I am an owner of the V-MODA M-100's. I figure the AKG may be better with isolation, build, style, and comfort, while I don't know about the sound.

I will let you know.

what did you find?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back