V-Moda M-100 or ATH-M50?
Aug 29, 2014 at 3:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

AllahLover69

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I've been doing some research and narrowed my next purchase down to either the V-Moda M-100s or the ATH-M50s. I listen to mainly: Alternative, Rock/Alternative Rock, Hip-Hop/Rap, and Various EDM genres. My current budget is $180, so right now I could buy the ATH-M50s, but I'm considering waiting a few months to buy the V-Moda M-100s. Is this a good idea? I've heard that the V-Modas are better, but are they better enough to wait a few months and spend more money? All responses are appreciated.

Aug 30, 2014 at 12:37 AM Post #2 of 3
  Hey guys, I've been doing some research and narrowed my next purchase down to either the V-Moda M-100s or the ATH-M50s. I listen to mainly: Alternative, Rock/Alternative Rock, Hip-Hop/Rap, and Various EDM genres. My current budget is $180, so right now I could buy the ATH-M50s, but I'm considering waiting a few months to buy the V-Moda M-100s. Is this a good idea? I've heard that the V-Modas are better, but are they better enough to wait a few months and spend more money? All responses are appreciated.

How do you like your sound?
bassy?
big on vocals?
well balanced?

What sources are you going to be plugging the headphones into?

As a wild guess, I would think waiting and get the V-Moda M-100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back