V moda LP VS V moda LP2. Which is better?
Feb 14, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #2 of 6
Which one of these have better sound quality and are these good without an amp? Both of these headphones go for $120 on amazon, my budget is $180.

Do you want open or closed cans? Do you have a sound signature preference (more bass or treble or mids?/neutral?)? What source will you use for these cans? What do you listen to?

Feb 14, 2016 at 4:54 PM Post #3 of 6
It has to be closed. I'll be take these with me where ever I go. I like a warm sounding headphone because I listen to EDM. The treble has to be slightly toned down just because I only have compressed mp3 files and a bright sounding headphone is not ideal for that. I'll be using them with my phone (Motorola Droid Turbo).

Feb 14, 2016 at 6:32 PM Post #4 of 6
It has to be closed. I'll be take these with me where ever I go. I like a warm sounding headphone because I listen to EDM. The treble has to be slightly toned down just because I only have compressed mp3 files and a bright sounding headphone is not ideal for that. I'll be using them with my phone (Motorola Droid Turbo).

Man, it would sure be fantastic of you could find a used m100 in your price range. That would be ideal for you. Short of that, if I had to pick between the LP and LP2, I would certainly choose the LP2, personally. Some people say it sounds better with an amp, but there are plenty of folks who use it with phones/mp3/mp4 players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back