V Moda Crossfade M100 Isolation
Aug 10, 2013 at 3:04 PM Post #3 of 8
They isolate very well. I use my M-80s on the NYC subway all the time and they do a fair job. You can still hear the train rumble in the background, but only if you're really listening for it. They are almost useless on flights. In coffee shops, and the like, they do fine.

Aug 12, 2013 at 9:08 AM Post #4 of 8
Thanks for the input. I have a pair of IEMs (UE900) and the ear loop gets uncomfortable after a while. I won't be flying on that many planes, mostly blocking out house noise while doing homework or using them on car rides. Right now it is a toss up between these, Sennhieser Momentum, and PSB M4U 2.

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:52 AM Post #6 of 8
You can just wear your earloop/memory wire down for your UE900.

Aug 12, 2013 at 1:13 PM Post #7 of 8
I tried not using the ear loop but they are too heavy and simply fall out of my ears. Plus, the only things that were keeping me away from over ears was that I couldn't find one that was travel friendly. But, the PSB folds up pretty small and the M100 is tiny. I prefer the way the M100s fold up (Collapsabile) as opposed to the PSB (Folding).

Aug 17, 2013 at 4:35 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:
They isolate very well. I use my M-80s on the NYC subway all the time and they do a fair job. You can still hear the train rumble in the background, but only if you're really listening for it. They are almost useless on flights. In coffee shops, and the like, they do fine.

I also agree on this post since I travel by train in going to work everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back