V-Moda Crossfade M-80 Black Shadow headphones unboxing video, call me impressed.
Aug 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

HiFiGuy528

Member of the Trade: Woo Audio
I am very impressed by the look and feel of this headphones. Take a look at my unboxing and stay tuned for my "shootout" review.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDjz82g13jQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/VIDEO]

Aug 15, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #2 of 7
Ooh, trusty scissors!  I've never seen those before... bump.

Aug 15, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #3 of 7
Ooh, trusty scissors!  I've never seen those before... bump.

LOL, never needed to use one. :)

I really like how comfy these are for being On Ear. I'm burning it in right now before I give it a good listen.

Anyone else here has/had one? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Aug 15, 2012 at 11:11 PM Post #4 of 7
OT:  It feels very odd having two different parts of the same conversation in two different places...

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:34 AM Post #5 of 7
I have bought 3 pairs of M80s in the last 6 months. I originally got a black pair for me and the white for my wife. We both love them and use them constantly. My pair was stolen 2 weeks ago, so I ordered a replacement from Amazon.

They are exactly what I want in a headphone. They are super comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, work well out of an iPhone4/4s and have the 3-button mic I want, are very durable with detachable cable (that use the standard 3.5mm plug so you can find other cables to use with it if you want to), and I love the way they sound. I think they are pretty cool-looking as well.

Aug 16, 2012 at 5:25 AM Post #6 of 7
Do you plan on getting a M100 for review too? :p These are like the most hyped headphones I've ever seen by a long shot haha.

Aug 16, 2012 at 2:07 PM Post #7 of 7
I have bought 3 pairs of M80s in the last 6 months. I originally got a black pair for me and the white for my wife. We both love them and use them constantly. My pair was stolen 2 weeks ago, so I ordered a replacement from Amazon.
They are exactly what I want in a headphone. They are super comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, work well out of an iPhone4/4s and have the 3-button mic I want, are very durable with detachable cable (that use the standard 3.5mm plug so you can find other cables to use with it if you want to), and I love the way they sound. I think they are pretty cool-looking as well.

I have to agree that these hit a few sweet spots on one's headphone needs.

I find these to be much more enjoyable looked in my B&W P5 and Pioneer SE-MJ591 headphones. More to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back