V-Moda crossfade lp vs Audiotechnica ATH-M50X (READ PLZ)
Jun 16, 2015 at 10:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

MadWeirdo

New Head-Fier
Hey, I'm Mad, and I'm new here ^-^ I know there's already been a few threads about this, but i guess every person has different tastes when it comes to sounds :3 So I decided to buy a new pair of headphones, I had Soundblaster Evo wireless before, they broke after a few months because they weren't tight at all so they kind of fell and yeah they broke. Thing with these headphones is that the bass wasn't really punchy, actually not really present, and the highs weren't as noticeable as I would have wanted them to be. What I exactly want is distinct bass, mids, and highs, so I can hear everything without the bass overwhelming the rest or the highs covering the mids when I listen to a song ! Other thing : I listen to pretty much EVERYTHING and I bring my headphones everywhere, so I will need solid and polyvalent headphones! Any idea of which pair of headphones i should get ? I'm also open for any other recommandation, <£100 Thank you for your consideration, have a nice day !

Jun 17, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #2 of 4
Can't really go wrong with M50 or M50x.

I've owned M50 twice, they're worth the talk they receive.

I've also had the Crossfade LP, unless design is of utmost importance I'd personally take an M50 (or M50X)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back