v moda crossfade are really that good
Jan 2, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #3 of 9
Amazon reviews are usually next to useless. Often, the Crossfades would be the first headphone the people would have that are nicer than stock headphones, so naturally, they would rave about them, thinking they're the best ever, because they're best they've heard. Objectively though, they're not that great. I thought they were really veiled and slow-sounding.

Jan 2, 2014 at 5:01 PM Post #4 of 9
amazon reviews are written by the general public who have less experience than the norm on this board.  On the other hand most reviews on this board tend to be bandwagon style.  I usually look at both sources when making a decision. 

Jan 2, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #5 of 9
  amazon reviews are written by the general public who have less experience than the norm on this board.  On the other hand most reviews on this board tend to be bandwagon style.  I usually look at both sources when making a decision. 

Same here, I also find that objective measurements are very usefull too. 

Jan 2, 2014 at 5:50 PM Post #6 of 9
They're okay for the price point. The bass slams hard and is satisfying and the build is great. However, there's basically no upper end to be heard. Muddy is a very able word when it comes to describing their overall signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back