Utah Salt Lake City Meet? Anyone interested? Lets do this!!!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #122 of 160
Ok, I've looked at the clubhouse reservation schedule from September on and the upcoming Utah, BYU, and Utah State football schedules. It looks like three Saturdays stand out as candidates: Oct 1st, Oct 15th, and Nov 5th. I thought it'd be better to not compete with home games in case anybody besides me spends Saturdays tailgating and each of those dates are either away games or bye weeks.

For time slot, I'm thinking 12 to 5pm or so. I have kid stuff to do on Saturday mornings, plus we can couple lunch into the meet and still have Saturday night free.

Can we get some input on which day is best for everyone interested:

Oct 1st
Oct 15th
Nov 5th

Jul 30, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #123 of 160
Ok, I've looked at the clubhouse reservation schedule from September on and the upcoming Utah, BYU, and Utah State football schedules. It looks like three Saturdays stand out as candidates: Oct 1st, Oct 15th, and Nov 5th. I thought it'd be better to not compete with home games in case anybody besides me spends Saturdays tailgating and each of those dates are either away games or bye weeks.

For time slot, I'm thinking 12 to 5pm or so. I have kid stuff to do on Saturday mornings, plus we can couple lunch into the meet and still have Saturday night free.

Can we get some input on which day is best for everyone interested:

Oct 1st
Oct 15th
Nov 5th

Any of these dates work for me. You've skipped the RMAF weekend so we are golden. The time is perfect too.

Aug 2, 2016 at 8:06 PM Post #126 of 160
August is filled on the weekends. Saturday is a popular day for reservations. Sept 10th is open but that's the day of the Utah-BYU game. Can't miss that.
Sept 24th is open if nobody cares about BYU or Utah State, but then that's only one week away from Oct 1st which has no conflicts.

I'm thinking Oct 1st is the way to go. It's 8 weeks away, but might allow opportunity to drum up interest here on the forum and being a bit far out allows people to set aside that day before making other plans.

Anybody else have some input?

Negative818, BOEING 717, Kyyul, EternalShadow, afrochops, rmsanger, ktmracer12345, L_and_P21, bozoskeletonz, ericj, stimy, Jalo, lbrown062, anhluong, FantsEPants, srirachaislove

Aug 3, 2016 at 7:13 PM Post #129 of 160
Well, I called and tried to get September 24th but somebody reserved it yesterday. I tried to get October 1st... but somebody reserved it yesterday. I have plans October 8th.

So I went ahead and reserved October 15th before it slips away too.

Oct 17, 2016 at 11:53 PM Post #132 of 160
Not sure how I missed this thread but put me on the list if you guys organize something else in the future.  Been trying to get a Utah meet together for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back