USPS lost my package, what to do?
Jan 21, 2014 at 4:24 PM Post #16 of 27

Shure SRH-1840's.
mad.gif

I imagine that somewhere, there's a postal worker venturing into the world of good headphones. Nice set of can's he should thank you. 
wink_face.gif

Jan 21, 2014 at 4:33 PM Post #17 of 27
  I imagine that somewhere, there's a postal worker venturing into the world of good headphones. Nice set of can's he should thank you. 
wink_face.gif

He should thank me with a check for $500.
tongue.gif

Jan 21, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #18 of 27
Shure SRH-1840's. :mad:

Ouch, aren't those like $400 dollars?

This past November, I ordered the M50's from my neighboring state (California), the package got to my city and then got lost in the Postal Office, after a a couple of weeks it said delivered, but I didn't have them. I was so mad, even though the headphones cost about $105. I called them and they said that if it says that they were delivered, it should be delivered.... About a 1 month and around 20 days, later, I got them, even though I had already ordered another ones and been using them. :p

Jan 21, 2014 at 4:51 PM Post #19 of 27
Ouch, aren't those like $400 dollars?

This past November, I ordered the M50's from my neighboring state (California), the package got to my city and then got lost in the Postal Office, after a a couple of weeks it said delivered, but I didn't have them. I was so mad, even though the headphones cost about $105. I called them and they said that if it says that they were delivered, it should be delivered.... About a 1 month and around 20 days, later, I got them, even though I had already ordered another ones and been using them.
tongue.gif

$500 actually.. sigh.

Yeah, I've heard of packages/letters getting to people months and even years after they sent them.

I guess if they do get there, hey, awesome. But I'll write them off for now, hopefully I get a nice surprise in a month.

Jan 21, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #20 of 27
Sometimes while enroute to a destination, a package may not get scanned at all.  If you haven't already, call B&H and ask if the package has indeed been received.  Call or,  better yet,  visit the local PO and request a package search.  I've had packages misplaced, fallen behind equipment during sorting, etc.  I had one package that had fallen behind a large piece of machinery and eventually they found it...after two weeks.

Good luck and don't despair...yet. :) 

I see you mailed it via "package services."  If not sent either Priority or First Class, the PO people will take their sweet time processing it.

Jan 21, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #21 of 27

$500 actually.. sigh.

Yeah, I've heard of packages/letters getting to people months and even years after they sent them.

I guess if they do get there, hey, awesome. But I'll write them off for now, hopefully I get a nice surprise in a month.

You ever see that Movie with Tom Hanks and Mr. Wilson? Castaway

Jan 21, 2014 at 5:33 PM Post #22 of 27
$500 actually.. sigh.

uff... That's even more of an ouch!

Yea, good luck, again! :)

Jan 21, 2014 at 6:55 PM Post #23 of 27
  Sometimes while enroute to a destination, a package may not get scanned at all.  If you haven't already, call B&H and ask if the package has indeed been received.  Call or,  better yet,  visit the local PO and request a package search.  I've had packages misplaced, fallen behind equipment during sorting, etc.  I had one package that had fallen behind a large piece of machinery and eventually they found it...after two weeks.

Good luck and don't despair...yet. :) 

I see you mailed it via "package services."  If not sent either Priority or First Class, the PO people will take their sweet time processing it.

Worth a shot I suppose. Thanks for the suggestion.

Also I know it's a bit slower than Priority, but 2 weeks to process a package? Ehh..

Jan 22, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #24 of 27
Well.. Cool.
biggrin.gif

Jan 22, 2014 at 6:49 PM Post #25 of 27
Finally. It looks like the guy at the postoffice decided on a different set of cans.
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2014 at 1:49 PM Post #27 of 27
Well. Fedex this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back