USPS Express Mail to Canada, how long?
Nov 10, 2010 at 6:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

kite7

Headphoneus Supremus
I know it says 3-5 business days for Express Mail but I'd like to know how from your personal experiences how long it has taken. I'm expecting a package and it has already been 5 days, the tracking information was not updated for 4 days. I've had USPS Priority mail arrive from California in exactly 7 days. It's been stuck on "International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada" for 4 days now and this is Express mail. From my experience, even priority mail has never been stuck on this status for that long.

Nov 11, 2010 at 2:08 AM Post #2 of 3
I am extremely hesitant to do any more trades with the US. My last package was held for 4 weeks, and when it arrived it quite literally had a hole punched through it and part of the cover was torn off. They didn't even do a good job taping it back shut. On top of that, I had to pay nearly $50 worth of fees for what I then discovered were broken headphones.

Nov 11, 2010 at 3:58 PM Post #3 of 3
I sent pyrotechnic snakes to a podna of mine up north-way a few years ago. Canadian Customs lit them off before they cleared the package. She got a big pile of fulgurite-like trash.

The flaming trio of poop is what I wanted her to experience:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3aAksyabes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back