Using Amp With A Dac
Mar 8, 2015 at 5:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Tamirci

Member of the Trade: mobileaudiophile
I have a Matrix M-stage Amp and its input/output connections are displayed in the pic. below.

I want to attach a DAC to it. And I am really confused here as it has a selector "input 1 and input 2" thus it forces to to select either inputs.

The only viable way of using this amp with a DAC seems to me like this:

"Qls Qa360(dap)>Coax Cable>Schiit Modi2 uber (dac) to m-stage input 1 with RCA cable."

Better recommendation are welcome as I am out of thinking!

Mar 8, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #2 of 3
You might've done better in the "Help and Getting Started" section of Head-Fi with this question.

Yeah, you have an input source with a DAC, so you connect it to an input on the Matrix.  Be sure to read the label.  If the jacks you plugged into have a "1" on them, then throw the switch to the "1."  If you plugged it into the RCA jacks that have a "2," then throw the input switch to "2."

Hope that's not too complicated.
wink.gif

Mar 17, 2015 at 5:17 AM Post #3 of 3
  You might've done better in the "Help and Getting Started" section of Head-Fi with this question.

Yeah, you have an input source with a DAC, so you connect it to an input on the Matrix.  Be sure to read the label.  If the jacks you plugged into have a "1" on them, then throw the switch to the "1."  If you plugged it into the RCA jacks that have a "2," then throw the input switch to "2."

Hope that's not too complicated.
wink.gif

I think we all started from ground zero.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back