Used CDs online?
Oct 21, 2007 at 3:30 PM Post #16 of 20
I most frequently buy from www.djangomusic.com. Their prices are good and they used to offer free international shipping over a certain amount. I don't think they ship free internationally now, but they still have a shipping discount.

www.secondspin.com have been raising prices for years. Recently they run one sales campaign after another, but all things considered, their prices are no longer attractive.

Oct 21, 2007 at 6:30 PM Post #17 of 20
X2 for Amazon.com. I have purchased from them several times. If the seller takes your money and doesnt ship the cd, mail amazon.com and they take care of it. You can find cd's for real cheap and the shipping rates are fixed.

Oct 21, 2007 at 6:35 PM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR... /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amazon.com has used Cds. Many times these are mint to near mint for a fraction of what even Amazon is selling them for much less normal stores.

x3
on Amazon. Just plug in the CD you want and then check the other vendor's prices usually linked on the right. I have gotten some great deals on CDs. I got the clash box set for like 11 bucks, and some classic jazz and rock discs for a buck or two. Obviously the cosmetic quality varies but it is usually in line with how the vendor describes- and I have never bought a disc that would not rip to my apple. Plus you got Amazon's guarantee if something goes wrong. I am def. an Amazon fanboy but only because in the 10 years of using them I have never been wronged.

Oct 21, 2007 at 7:24 PM Post #19 of 20
I've wanted to buy from amazon before, but I just can't justify the shipping cost, $3 per CD.
blink.gif

Oct 21, 2007 at 7:40 PM Post #20 of 20
I buy quite a few used CD singles (though I've never brought a full CD) from Amazon, but it's really all about the vendor's rating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back