Used CD Only Player in $300-500 Range?????
Jun 11, 2005 at 1:28 AM Post #18 of 20
Hi all:

I just goy my Onix XCD-88 cd player today. I've been playing some cds through it, just to start to break it in. I've listened casually off and on for a few hours and it already sounds very nice. I'll probably listen on and off for the next week before I sit down and really listen to it. So far, I'm really impressed. Fingers crossed..........

Jun 13, 2005 at 6:48 AM Post #19 of 20
Best part about the Onix is that you can get one with some slight cosmetic flaw for $250!!! Now THAT is a steal! Plus, it still has the three year warranty! It's guaranteed to work as new, but just with a scratch or something. I just ordered one.

Jun 13, 2005 at 10:26 AM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyBenBilly
Hi all:

I just goy my Onix XCD-88 cd player today. I've been playing some cds through it, just to start to break it in. I've listened casually off and on for a few hours and it already sounds very nice. I'll probably listen on and off for the next week before I sit down and really listen to it. So far, I'm really impressed. Fingers crossed..........

Good for you Bill. If you ever make it down to Singlepower East you can check out my modded cd-25 for comparisons sake.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back