Use of EAC & Enquiry for best output sound (MP3 & FLAC) & Laptop Drive
Nov 9, 2015 at 10:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

konseki

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all

I am not a technical person and can barely understand all the logic. Tried reading but got all the more confused. I read in headfi and here. 
color]

I intend to rip my whole CD collection to MP3 320kpbs and FLAC using EAC secure mode.
I presume FLAC is good enough and safe for non-lossy as backup?

For best output effects and sound fidelity, should I use VBR or CBR? Joint Stereo or Stereo?
Understand EAC has Accurate Rip but I kept on reading add LAME.
How do I apply LAME after downloading? And presets? I get so confused because I only knew how to use EAC alone.

For the CD internal drive for processing, can I use Lenovo or ASUS laptop? Which is confirm okay? I know Litheon doesnt work and I'm wondering if its in Lenovo.
ASUS seems to have too limited selections (based on online website) ,expensive and specs aint as good in Singapore.
Other ASUS models are not shown in the website so I do not know how good they are.
Lenovo is cheap and good for the price. But in terms of sound and graphic, I do not know which is better still.
By the way, I do not play games.

Sorry for bombing all the questions here. Since Im a multimedia person, thought would be good to hear from you guys. 
color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back