Use Creative labs Inspire A200 2.1 ultim. speaker System&Logitech Z523 with Subwoofer together in harmonie
Jan 8, 2016 at 10:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

cddeservesdeath

New Head-Fier
When i bought my logitech z523 with subwoofer, i was very happy, having found a cheap system, with wich i could hear loud music vry well and hear the sounds of my videogames quite as well.

Maybe you should know, that i owned a much better soundsystem years ago, which was  stolen from me 10 years ago.

It was a very potent grundig -"Verstärker" the one with the 2 similar big round Loudness-Regler. the left one was for adressing the player wich should be heard much louder, because this thing had min. 4x150 Watt

my "boxes" where a pair JBL control 5, and a pair JBL Control 1.

There was a technics cassette-deck, and a Grundig cassette& DAT-cassetted Deck, which would let me buy DAT-cassettes since today, if it wasn´t taken from me.

My CD-player, the only part i still have was my sony D-11 discman. and i had a sony MZ R55 minidiscman which is gone too.

When these things where gone, i didn´t try to rebuild my soundsystem.

It was gone and i bought a much to expensive and fast car for my person, with a Kenwood 10-CD changer, 4x35Watt radio, later a 200 watt "Endstufe" which costed 20€ on a market.

I was lucky to have bought a super cheap offer, magnat 150 Watt 3-way boxes, 3,way in one box, "Referenzklasse" for 150 D-mark.

The man at saturn said this was a one day offer, and that this boxes costed about 1000 d-Mak long time before.
don´t know if this was true.....

now i have my Pc with a MSI Z87 GD 65 Gaming mainboard, the logitech system and a few month ago a neighbor of my parents( one of the admins of the supercomputer in jülich), asked me if i want to have a few things.....

he gave me the creative system.

Now the question which should have come much earlier maybe, how can i use this two systems together in the best way. There are 2 20 watt Boxes in my Asus VG 248QE Monitor as well.

I have every cable wich is possible to use in that way

Thank you for your time, and help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back