Usb Dac
Nov 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Smgwee1

New Head-Fier
Hi all, I am new here. Had always enjoy good music and have learn tons of stuff from this forum.

My Gears:

Source: AK120, Dx50
iem: S4i, X7i, SE215, SE535
Customs collecting today: Rooth LS8+ and Null audio hybrid Eplis

I am looking at amps or usb portable dac for my android phones. Any suggestions?

Regards
Roy

Nov 25, 2013 at 2:02 AM Post #4 of 7
I have the Fiio E17. I don't hear much difference in SQ with it pairing with my GS3, only it can go louder but I haven't tried USB OTG. I believe the E18 has USB OTG which can be used with any player unlike the others which can only use the recorder pro app.

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #5 of 7
  I have the Fiio E17. I don't hear much difference in SQ with it pairing with my GS3, only it can go louder but I haven't tried USB OTG. I believe the E18 has USB OTG which can be used with any player unlike the others which can only use the recorder pro app.

i hope this will work with my note 3. i have a dragonfly usb DAC, it works with Recorder Pro. i will need to remember to adjust the volume from the app before playing as dragonfly does not have a volume control.

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #6 of 7
why not just get a sansa player which (according to reviews) gives better SQ than GS3/4/Note3/android paired with whatever? I'm planning to do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back