USB DAC for $150-200 price range?
Nov 2, 2008 at 6:52 PM Post #16 of 18
Well, in an attempt to bring this thread back to the topic at hand, no disrepect to anyone, I've just finished reading the excellent review posted about the Keces DA-151 and I must say I'm impressed. Fast delivery from over-seas, reputable dealer, comparative reviews and very positive impressions have lead me to take the plunge and order one of these babies for myself (via eBay).

Once it arrives I'll perform some comparative listening tests to my computers headphone out, which was the other path I was thinking of going to power my amp- yes I know, many of you will say, "Well of course that will be no contest", yet nonetheless I'm curious to see HOW much of a difference it makes. After all, part of the audiophile quest is to determine where to spend one's hard earned $$ where it makes the biggiest difference first.

Nov 2, 2008 at 8:14 PM Post #17 of 18
It's bellow the price range ($65), but how do the HotUSB1 from HotAudio compares to these, did anyone made a comparison? These look like a real bargain (I'm just waiting my new Denon D1001 to arrive to get one of these).

Head-Fi topic about it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back