USB Cables in Victoria, BC (Canada)
Aug 21, 2011 at 12:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Hifianddrumming

500+ Head-Fier
 Need a quick response guys. I'm only here for 7 more days. My Fiio E9 and E7 are getting delivered on tuesday, and I definitely need a USB-B cable, preferably in the 30-60 dollar range. However, I don't know of any audio shops besides sound hounds here, and sound hounds doesn't stock USB interconnects.

Any advice is greatly appreciated,
 Hifianddrumming

Aug 21, 2011 at 6:26 PM Post #2 of 6

Quote:
 Need a quick response guys. I'm only here for 7 more days. My Fiio E9 and E7 are getting delivered on tuesday, and I definitely need a USB-B cable, preferably in the 30-60 dollar range. However, I don't know of any audio shops besides sound hounds here, and sound hounds doesn't stock USB interconnects.

Any advice is greatly appreciated,
 Hifianddrumming

Why 7 days? Go to ratshack and get one..

Aug 22, 2011 at 11:07 AM Post #3 of 6
OP is in Dubai.  You could try a computer store, it's basically a computer part like a cellphone charging cord essentially.  

Aug 25, 2011 at 1:45 AM Post #5 of 6
Just go to any dollar store and pick up a USB cable.  Anything should work.  Last time I checked, The Great Canadian Dollar Store has a pretty good selection of cables.  At least, I think that was the one...otherwise, any Futureshop or Best Buy would do.  Or wal-mart, the new one at Uptown is huge, they're sure to have what you want...but at the same complex there is also a Future Shop and Best Buy, so yeah.  You probably won't have any problems with this.

Aug 25, 2011 at 1:12 PM Post #6 of 6
 I went up to futureshop in Langford up near Costco. All they had was monster so I was kind of stuck with that :/ Oh well, at least I got the cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back