USB cables for Innuos Phoenix? Further recommendations since launch?
Jan 15, 2021 at 5:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

bluecar

100+ Head-Fier
I saw some earlier threads on the Phoenix and members mentioned the Danacables USB and the Final Touch Audio FTA Callisto USB as being good options for in and out of the Phoenix.

That was not long after the launch, so ...has anyone here found any other "recommendable" USB cabling for the Phoenix, whether single loom, or mixed?

And related to that, have any Phoenix owners got a view on the effectiveness of, and recommendations for Power Cables on this device?

Guess what's on order??? :D

Thanks in advance.
Blue.

Jan 15, 2021 at 5:58 PM Post #2 of 6
I use danacables on both ends. I've tried the moon-audio usb cables and they were pretty good. I feel like the Danacables is better though. I'm also a fan of SOtM cables. i have their ethernet and bnc cables. I've been happy with both, and I'm sure the SOtM usb cable is just as good (they sell two of them).

For powering the Phoenix, I also use the Danacables Source Clarifier. It's a fairly cheap power chord, compared to other ones, but I like it. Though, the Phoenix's power supply is so good, I'm not sure the mains cable matters that much

Jan 18, 2021 at 6:23 PM Post #3 of 6
I got a FTA Callisto as soon as I got my Phoenix, based on reviews not actual comparisons. My power cord is from a cable builder that advertises on Canuckaudiomart.

May 7, 2021 at 6:32 PM Post #5 of 6
I use a Lush^3-e from the Sonore OpticalRendu to the Phoenix USB Reclocker, and then a Curious Cable from the Phoenix to the M Scaler. I'm pleased with the setup.

May 9, 2021 at 5:39 PM Post #6 of 6
I'm using a Sablon Audio 2020 USB, although it's not from a Phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back