Usability improvement requests - FS system and user profile pages
Mar 26, 2011 at 5:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

svyr

Headphoneus Supremus
Need bumping FS threads to bump them up in recent activity. Otherwise they sink to the bottom (although you do have them on the RHS in classifieds but yea).
Also need some sort of an 'arrange by last updated' button on the recent activity section. It's VERY irritating to click more more moremore (%#*%*#%*%# to get to the viewed pages (and yes, I understand that normal people just look at the forum once a day after they get the email subscription :D )

Also, I'm not sure if new threads consistently appear in the recent activity, since I occasionally still have to add a dummy post to them so they do.

Mar 26, 2011 at 7:36 AM Post #2 of 6
There is a "Bump Listing" in the yellow bar in classifieds. I think a few people have missed seeing it. :)

Mar 27, 2011 at 7:38 AM Post #4 of 6
Oh, ok, I didn't read carefully enough. It should indeed bump the listing everywhere on the forums.

Apr 16, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #6 of 6
mmm, bumping classifieds still doesn't bump them in the 'recent activity' section. This is fairly annoying when taken together with classified other than the most recent 5 not appearing in the 'classifieds list'.

also, can we please get the arrange the 'recent activity' section of the profile page by last updated post button?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back