USA Stax headphone repair center closed?
Nov 9, 2010 at 9:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

jmsent

New Head-Fier
It seems as though Yama's Enterprises (Accutech repair) in California is either out of business or has gone on a very long hiatus. I have tried to call them numerous times over the past 3 months and have gotten either no answer or a busy signal. Last week I was able to get an answering machine, but nobody returned my call. I've also emailed them to no avail. STAX Japan has also pulled their email address, instead referring everyone to the local distributor...who doesn't answer the phone or return calls. So, I can only conclude that STAX doesn't care about product service, or is having some other kind of serious internal problems. Anybody have info on this?

Nov 9, 2010 at 1:27 PM Post #3 of 5
The best way to reach them is through emails. Last week I contacted them about a replacement cable for sr003. I just got a return call this morning. I left an email last week also and got a reply back the next day.

Nov 9, 2010 at 1:50 PM Post #4 of 5
I just ordered srs2050ll from yamasinc.... Everything has been fine through email communication.

I'll keep you posted as when they come in & if everything is fine or not.

As far as the repair 'dept' or accutech. I hope I don't have to deal with them ........hope phones work & stay working
smily_headphones1.gif

Keep us posted regarding Accutech?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back