TOUR CLOSED - US Head-Fi Tour: Empire Ears Legend X vs. Phantom TOTL CIEM Tour - Starting November 2018
Nov 2, 2018 at 1:38 PM Post #34 of 225
I'm up for it-all my info should be up to date. I will be away Nov 26 to Dec 18 on vacation, so if you can manage around that time, I'd love to!

Nov 2, 2018 at 3:16 PM Post #37 of 225
I'm in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, agree to the terms and would love to participate.

Nov 5, 2018 at 3:11 PM Post #39 of 225
Count me in Barra. I live in Sioux Falls, SD and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms and conditions of the tour. You should have all of my information already from prior tours.
Thanks!

Nov 16, 2018 at 12:37 AM Post #42 of 225
Tour Update
Good news, we are about to kick this tour off. I will be locking down the logistically friendly portion of the tour tomorrow at 5 pm PST. After that point, latecomers will be added to the end of the tour in the order request are received but more importantly, eligibility requirements are met. My goal is to have the logistics figure out over the weekend and the kit shipped out to the first participant by Monday.

If we get a second tour kit, I will spit the list in half and reverse the order of the second part to start on the East Coast and work back toward the middle.

Nov 20, 2018 at 5:25 PM Post #43 of 225
KICKOFF!

@Seancs14 - We are now kicking off and I am shipping out to Sean once I get his confirmation. The logistics are up on the participant list so you can see the order. There are three individuals in blue with a question mark that I still need to confirm that I received my final documents for eligibility, but don't worry if you have already emailed the info, my computer is down working on rebuild so the info may have been there for a while now.

Nov 25, 2018 at 1:34 PM Post #44 of 225
My Custom LX has Arrived! - Custom vs. Universal
Wow, wow, and wow.... take a look at these beauties
IMG_0240[1].JPG
IMG_0238[1].JPG

The customs take the X to a new level of effortlessness. The famous X bass now is able to maintain performance at much lower volume levels and manage optimal performance at lower power. While they are wonderful directly with my Sony WM1a, you can see that I added my C&C BH2 for added power - now it feels much like I am listening to an Abyss. This combo is incredible.

More impressions to come and a full review, but for now - an unboxing video.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back