US Availability for FiiO E17
Mar 26, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #121 of 145
No updates from Micca themselves but it seems that FiiO has sent out another shipment! 
http://www.fiio.com.cn/news/index.aspx

Micca guys, do the blanks next to the USA dealers mean the shipment hasn't landed or that it's not coming to us this round? 

Mar 29, 2012 at 2:35 PM Post #123 of 145
Hi,

The shipment was sent out yesterday, but we have not received it yet. It typically takes a week for shipments to be delivered. As usual, we are posting updates through Twitter and Facebook. We will also post updates here.

There has not been a dedicated E9/E17 bundle yet, I think, though I think it was available for purchase for the total of $239.95 in the two previous shipments.

Jack

Mar 30, 2012 at 9:05 PM Post #124 of 145
The FiiO E17's are already in Virginia - that was quick. However, they won't be delivered until Monday. So if a delivery is confirmed for Monday, it will be available for order starting at 12:00 noon EST on Monday 4/2.

Jack

Apr 2, 2012 at 6:44 PM Post #130 of 145
Hi guys... long time lurker here. Set my alarm so I could order this at work.
Had to tell the boss what I was doing and told him that I had
to order it (boss's computer).Ordered it so fast that I didn't even see the
free bundled stuff. Even the boss was happy for me.

Hope this thing takes the edge off the Pro 900 headphones
with the treble adjustments and without the Kees Mod. 
Looking foward to the bass boost as well.

Apr 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM Post #131 of 145
Ring up another sale. I've been lurking for awhile and patiently waiting for the E17 to become available again. It's nice that the bonus cable, adapter, and T-shirt are being thrown into the deal. I placed my order today. This will be my first DAC and I can't wait to try it! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 8, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #132 of 145
Heyah,
Does anybody know where I could get E17 now? It doesn't appear on Amazon. I tried contacting Fiio and they replied that the next shipment to US/EU is expected in 1-2 weeks...

Thanks for info!

----

Ouuups, my reading skills seem to be terrible. Micca Store, I see. Only XXL shirts left though :frowning2:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back