US Availability for FiiO E17
Feb 21, 2012 at 4:12 PM Post #106 of 145
Wow, that was very quick.

Good job on the regular notifications and twitter updates Jack. Hoping the shipping will be smooth as well.

Quote:
And...they are gone. In 30 minutes.

If you got your order in, even if payment is currently still pending, you will get one out of this shipment. You will receive shipping notifications tonight, and the packages will go out tomorrow. 

Thanks to everyone. We will keep you updated on future shipments. 

Feb 21, 2012 at 7:58 PM Post #107 of 145
Noooooo.... that really sucks. I missed out on the first and second batch... I was dying to get my hands on one today! I can't believe they sold out faster than last time. Well, back to waiting i guess.

Feb 21, 2012 at 9:39 PM Post #108 of 145
Unfortunate for people who couldn't purchase it at exactly 3:00pm. I've been stalking the twitter feed, set multiple alarm reminders. I was consistanly refreshing the webpage while I was giving a presentation. Product page wasn't live until like ~3:25. Luckily was able to purchase one. Can't believe sold out in 30 mins compared to initial 7 hrs. 

Feb 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #109 of 145
When will the next batch be available?

My local store B&H has them available for pre-order, but I have no idea how long that will take.

Feb 22, 2012 at 9:44 AM Post #112 of 145
Jack, I saw that the latest shipment was sold out in 30 minutes. I am a soldier in Afghanistan and am therefor half a day off so I would likely be sleeping when new information is posted on your website:frowning2: I want to order an E17 ASAP to pair up with my Ultrasone Pro900's...can't wait. Do you ship to APO addresses or know about future shipment dates. Thanks for keeping us all posted on the new product.

Feb 22, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #113 of 145
Well I'm impressed.  Thanks to Jack's post yesterday, I was able to get my order in yesterday afternoon and got the notification that my e17 was shipped just a few hours later.  I think miccastore has just ensured I'll come back to them for any future business if I need a FiiO product.  Well done! 

beerchug.gif

Feb 22, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #114 of 145
B&H updated their page.

New Item, Available for pre-order
Expected availability: April 01 2012

Add to that, I have to pay tax. I'll just wait until I can order it from Micca online
tongue.gif

Mar 6, 2012 at 6:41 PM Post #116 of 145
Patiently waiting... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back