Upstate New York Meet!
Jan 2, 2012 at 9:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

nlaudio

Head-Fier
Hi headphone fans,

I will host a meetup for head-fi enthusiasts on Sunday, January 29.

I am particularly interested in hearing some Stax gear. Bring your headphones, amps, DACs, music etc.

Here we have:

All DHT 01A-71A battery-powered headphone amp for Sennheiser, with Sennheiser 600.
Sowter transformer attenuator
CEntrance DAC mini, MacBook
Micro Seiki turntable with Denon DL-103, Gram Slee Fanfare MC preamp (battery powered).

Contact me if you plan to come at nate@nateandryoko.com

About 20 minutes from Oneonta, 35 minutes from Utica, 90 minutes from Syracuse, 60 minutes from Binghamton, 120 minutes from Albany.

Jan 19, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:
When is Head-fi making its way back to White Plains, N.Y. 10606?

You might be waiting a while for that, as the next NYC-area meet likely to be in White Plains will be in Fall 2012, specifically November. As the NYC meets are typically bi-annual though, the next soonest meet will probably be the Spring 2012 meet, usually held in Queens. Just keep an eye on the Meets forum for the announcement, which I'm sure will be coming soon. The Spring meet is usually in March or so.

Quote:
Ditto.  There don't seem to be many NYC area meets (though I haven't been closely monitoring this subforum).  Will there be an AXPONA NYC this year?

Doesn't look like there's going to be an Axpona NYC 2012 but there's another audio show that's coming up in NYC in April at the Waldorf Astoria, called the NY Audio & AV Show: http://www.chestergroup.org/index.php/extensions/newyorkaudioshow

Mar 1, 2012 at 4:43 PM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
As the NYC meets are typically bi-annual though, the next soonest meet will probably be the Spring 2012 meet, usually held in Queens. Just keep an eye on the Meets forum for the announcement, which I'm sure will be coming soon. The Spring meet is usually in March or so.

It's March already, and I haven't seen any announcement for a spring meet in NYC. I'd very much like to attend such a meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back