Upgrading my Ipod Classic 160 + SR-71B setup. Advice on LOD's and IEM cables?
Jul 21, 2011 at 2:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Serafim

New Head-Fier
As the title goes, im upgrading components here. I also might have a pair of UE18 on the way, on top of my AKGs and Triple.fi's.

I am looking for the best LOD, a lot tells me I will be landing on silver. Any advice on makes, maker and what configuration is best in terms of quality?

I am also wondering if it is possible to easily change the cable on the UE18's to a balanced one, for use with the SR-71B.
And I open for advice on what ordinary replacement cable is best for the UE18's, silver here too? Open soundstage and best quality is key.

Grateful for any advice you might have on bringing out the best and most of my rig, i try maximize quality all around, no weak links.

Cheers.

Jul 21, 2011 at 3:13 AM Post #2 of 2
I think (since you're looking for advice on cables yes?), that this would do better in the

Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)

Not trying to be rude, just helpful. I wish I could help you, but I'm not much into cables. I do remember, at the last meet I was at, one guy had an ALO Audio 18awg OCC Triple Pipe Cryo iPod/iPhone cable on his rig. And I remember liking it better than some other silver LOD he had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back