Upgrading from se215s
Jan 7, 2017 at 10:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

succ

New Head-Fier
I'd like to start off by saying I am, by no means, an audiophile but I know good sound and I enjoy it. I've owned two pairs of se215s over about two years and I absolutely love them. I love how they sound (especially the bass), how they fit and feel, and I love the look (but that's not important). My budget is about $200-$300. The type of music I like to listen is a mix of hip-hop, hard rock, and jazz. Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Jan 7, 2017 at 11:43 PM Post #2 of 10
  I'd like to start off by saying I am, by no means, an audiophile but I know good sound and I enjoy it. I've owned two pairs of se215s over about two years and I absolutely love them. I love how they sound (especially the bass), how they fit and feel, and I love the look (but that's not important). My budget is about $200-$300. The type of music I like to listen is a mix of hip-hop, hard rock, and jazz. Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated.

I'm curious if you love your SE215s so much, why are you upgrading? What are you looking to accomplish with this move? Knowing that might help us help you better.

Jan 7, 2017 at 11:50 PM Post #3 of 10
serman005
 I'm curious if you love your SE215s so much, why are you upgrading? What are you looking to accomplish with this move? Knowing that might help us help you better.

Well from what I've been hearing there's better audio quality out there and I'd like to experience that.

Jan 7, 2017 at 11:52 PM Post #4 of 10

Well from what I've been hearing there's better audio quality out there and I'd like to experience that.

Pardon the double reply, I'm new to the forum and don't know how to use all the features.

Apr 18, 2017 at 8:56 PM Post #10 of 10
I enjoy my se 215 but am more vocal focused. i have akg Q701 and enjoy those highs. using the Fiio replacement calbe on my se 215 made the highs more promnounced. what should i upgrade to. to get the most enjoyment from power balled artist 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back