Upgrading from Beats Studios
Nov 5, 2014 at 2:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

boommac

New Head-Fier
I want to get this off first: I like the sound of the new Studios. I agree that the old ones sounded like ****, but I actually like how the new studios sound. I know it is not accurate frequency reproduction, but I truly like the heavy bass they produce, I feel connected with my music. The reason I am getting new headphones if because of the awful build quality. I am sending them in for the 3rd time in a year because they literally fell apart. When they get back, I plan to sell them on eBay. Can you recommend quality headphones that are heavy in bass, but still have good overall sound? It would be nice to have iPhone controls, and wireless would be a definite plus.

Nov 5, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #2 of 3
V-Moda M-100 would definitely fit your listening style. The bass is very punchy and detailed. The build quality is very sturdy and literally rock solid. Also it has a detachable cable.
If your looking for wireless cans, I would recommend the ue9000. The bass goes even deeper on them compared to the M-100's. But the M-100 is the overall better headphones that has better mids and highs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back