Upgrade to Triple.fi's after 10 days? Worth it?
Jan 24, 2008 at 8:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

boclcown

100+ Head-Fier
I recently bought a pair of SF5 pro's. I love the sound stage, the thick resonant bass, and the "fun" architecture of the music.

But after getting a little more money, I think I can afford the Triple.fi 10's. Has anyone tried both? My concern is that the Triple.fi's will be more clear, but also more "flat" or balanced. I'd rather have the fun sound.

So will the extra $150 get me much more sound?

Jan 25, 2008 at 1:13 AM Post #5 of 8
Just get a Westone cable for the 5 pro's. It will put them technically closer to the Triples as far as clarity/soundstage/detail and bring up the mids while keeping the sound you like. Of course, they will be more comfortable also.

Jan 25, 2008 at 1:20 AM Post #6 of 8
Yeah, get the Westone cable, it tightens bass, more comfy and a wider soundstage. Wait till AntonyFirst gets his SF5 and does a review, he did a fantastic review on the TF10, so go by that
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 25, 2008 at 1:26 AM Post #7 of 8
Love my Triple-fi. These things sounds super fabulous and fun. I have months without using any of my other headphones.

As soon as I put it in my ears, peace and music surrounds me in a very beautiful way. Music just blends into the sound of silence.

Regards,

TURBO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back