Upgrade! Ordered two earphones but keeping only one, please give advise as I need to return the other within 30 days.
Dec 7, 2011 at 11:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Beware

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

I've ordered 2 sets of earphones online, they will be arriving in 1 or 2 days time but I'll only be keeping one and returning the other.

1. Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10
2. Miles Davis Tribute

My current setup is the original iPhone Stereo Headset, and I listen mostly to BBC news and some podcasts.
Which one should I be keeping?

Thanks.

Dec 7, 2011 at 11:47 AM Post #2 of 5
TBH, spending $200 (or more) on phones to just listen to news and talk stuff, that's a huge over-kill -- just get you some $30 Brainwavz and spend the rest on something else.

Dec 7, 2011 at 11:52 AM Post #3 of 5
headphone is all about personal preference. If I ordered one, I will always wonder what the other one sounds because of different opinions and preference from people. Now you can try out both, so just keep the one you think is better. :)

Dec 7, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #4 of 5
Thanks for all the quick responds,

I am looking for better earphones mainly for other reasons... Like noise isolation, comfort, maintenance (user replacement of cords), warranty, tips availability... and besides, I am listening to vocals, so I guess one of them should be better at that.
:)

But above all, they were available at a bargain :) (Still not cheap though) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back