Upgrade from TF10 IEM
Jan 21, 2012 at 2:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

yearsofwisdom

100+ Head-Fier
I currently don't own any full size headphones and from what i've been hearing, as the price goes up, it's wiser to invest in actual full size headphones to get the best sound. Now i own the TF10s so I would like a big upgrade from them. I'm a student so I don't have much but what are my options and how much would they cost me? Sadly, i listen to all genres of music so i don't exactly know what my Sound Signature is. I sort of dislike how recessed the singers sound in the TF10s but they are amazing for trance music(recessed mids?). So maybe something that would fix that?

Jan 21, 2012 at 2:10 AM Post #2 of 7

Quote:
I currently don't own any full size headphones and from what i've been hearing, as the price goes up, it's wiser to invest in actual full size headphones to get the best sound. Now i own the TF10s so I would like a big upgrade from them. I'm a student so I don't have much but what are my options and how much would they cost me? Sadly, i listen to all genres of music so i don't exactly know what my Sound Signature is. I sort of dislike how recessed the singers sound in the TF10s but they are amazing for trance music(recessed mids?). So maybe something that would fix that?

Denon 2000s. Get them on sale. I heard you can get them for a bit over $200.00 at Electronic Expo. Just call them and haggle them down. The Denon 2000s are clearly an upgrade to the TF10s and are good all-arounders. Also easily modded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back