Upgrade from se110
Jan 27, 2009 at 11:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ernieBob

100+ Head-Fier
Hello all

I have been thinking about upgrading from my se110s or possibly something similar in sound from another company. I listen to different styles of music but nothing that is overly bassy (no dance, trance..you get the picture) I would like to get the westone um1 but I am not sure as to how I can buy them because I live in Australia T_T

Does anyone have experience with importing um1s into Aus? How much would it cost?

Jan 28, 2009 at 1:57 AM Post #2 of 4
Westone UM1 True-Fit Single-Driver Earphone For MP3/MP4 - eBay Earphones, Headphones, Earphones, MP3 Player Accessories, Electronics. (end time 23-Feb-09 21:00:06 AEDST)

im sure some shops carry them, try www.headphones.com.au they listed westone as a brand but no products there, if u contact them and get a quote on pricing they might able to give you one.

other wise using ebay is like anyother import... these are not expensive for duty and they dont automatically attract duty (for +1000 AUD combined value within a short time for the same address :p) as well.

its a bad time to buy stuff, if ure lucky some shops might still have the old pricing pre-aussie dollar crash :p

Jan 28, 2009 at 4:50 AM Post #3 of 4
Yes the price increase is what I am afraid of too
frown.gif

Looking at some of the price increases on headphones.com.au, I am not very optimistic about the quotation that I may get for the um1..

Jan 28, 2009 at 2:56 PM Post #4 of 4
yeah... although their pricing are still oright, better than ebay for some products like the ESW9. Alessandro MS-2 for instance as well. And Ultrasone ProLine 750s.

But some shockers includes the UE Triple Fi.10 (430 vs 600), ER6i (180 vs 316)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back