Upgrade from Custom V-Moda 100
Sep 6, 2014 at 12:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Mr Pineappleman

New Head-Fier
Well, it's been nearly a year with the V-Moda. The sound has been pretty decent, and the bass has been amazing. However, I want an upgrade.
It seems that the Headphone no longer excites me when I listen to my music. Yeah, it is a fun headphone, but it becomes a disappointment when listening for long duration and in certain genres. My main genre is EDM music, and the sound of the Vmoda just isn't doing it for me anymore. I'm now looking for a headphone that will change my experience when listening to EDM or heavy bass music. I really want to get that "Holy Schit" feeling when that drop hits, which the Vmoda doesn't really do for me anymore. I need recommendations for a new Headphone that would replace the Vmoda-M100 at a much higher price. My price range is at LEAST under $500 dollars. I can go higher, but absolutely no higher than $850. Some headphones I've been looking at were the Ultrasone Pro 900 and the Denon AH-D600. I was also looking at Hifiman, but I really don't know much about that company. I'll also be getting the Digizoid ZO, unless given a better recommendation. I main concern is Sound, Comfort, and Quality. I've learned over the years that looks really doesn't matter anymore (which is what beats is only good for cough cough) so I really don't mind whatever the headphone looks like. As long as it sounds and feels amazing, I'll be a happy man. If you guys need more info in helping me achieve a better recommendation, please ask.

Vmoda you have served me well, but I'm ready for something more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back