Upgrade from Creative Aurvana Live
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

engrjoey

New Head-Fier
Hi, newbie here. I'm looking for an upgrade from my creative aurvana live. The headphones that are currently on the top of my list are the ath-m50x and vmoda m100. Portability is one of the major factors why I leaned towards the two. Can anyone suggest any headphones out there?Or which of the two should I go for?

I'm also planning to buy a fiio e17 after purchasing a headphone, so I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how the two headphones I've mentioned or any headphone suggested do when paired with the e17.

Thank you for those who will feel sorry about my wallet. 
smile.gif

Sep 21, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #3 of 4
I'd suggest you keep the cal and buy Fiio Andes or the big brother e17. Listen those cans on fiio and then decide if you still want another cans. Aurvana are one of the best in their price range.

Sep 21, 2014 at 11:59 PM Post #4 of 4
appsmarsterx thank you. I'd definitely consider those and look up their reviews.
spitf1r3 great idea, I'll try that. There's a store here where they let costumers test their products. too bad they don't have the m100, and SoundMagic HP150 yet, so that I could give them a listen amped/unamped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back