Updated Shure Range: Guidance?
Mar 7, 2009 at 10:40 AM Post #16 of 19
Don't Apple stores let you try out IEMs? Could be mistaken, but I'm sure I've read that in passing a few times. If someone can clarify that you might be able to go to an Apple store.

Mar 7, 2009 at 12:47 PM Post #17 of 19
erm i think anyone who might be able to help with that request just might know what country londons in.

i cant say i have heard of anyone talking about anywhere in london that will let you though, which i find somewhat odd as i really would thing there ought to be somewhere. selfridges, harrods or some other stupidly overpriced shop that caters to the wealthy but dim. maybe tottenham court road somewhere? sorry i cant be of more help

Mar 7, 2009 at 1:41 PM Post #18 of 19
Hi mark2410,

Quote:

erm i think anyone who might be able to help with that request just might know what country londons in.

Yes - you would think that... but after twice posting on other forums and having very kind response from people believing in Ontario or the US I thought it would be better to make it very clear which continent I reside in!

Entropic

Mar 7, 2009 at 1:55 PM Post #19 of 19
yeah but the Location: London, ENGLAND right there in the top right of each of your posts i would have hoped might have been a good indicator which one you meant. lol or am i giving people too much credit again
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back