Upcoming Shure E4c Earphones only for IPOD (Design)?
Mar 21, 2005 at 8:55 PM Post #3 of 11
Will there be a version which ins`t white (for example like e3c/e3). The white (E4c) looks ugly (white cable brrrr.....) in my eyes.

Marco

Mar 21, 2005 at 10:41 PM Post #4 of 11
i think its a marketing move more than anything else, right now ipods are hip and canalphones are gaining popularity. so any one with white canalphone must therfor be cool... right?

[size=xx-small]Please note that the opinions expressed in this post are not my own but rather theoretical logic based on recent social patterns[/size]

Mar 21, 2005 at 10:45 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by jerb
i think its a marketing move more than anything else, right now ipods are hip and canalphones are gaining popularity. so any one with white canalphone must therfor be cool... right?

[size=xx-small]Please note that the opinions expressed in this post are not my own but rather theoretical logic based on recent social patterns[/size]

har har, agreed. You forgot to mention that looking cool is more important than sound quality. =)

Mar 21, 2005 at 11:45 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
har har, agreed. You forgot to mention that looking cool is more important than sound quality. =)

This ofcourse is the Ipod way, style over everything else.

Mar 21, 2005 at 11:55 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by __redruM

I do, however plan on buying an Ipod mini for my next DAP because of the better battery life and student discount.

Mar 22, 2005 at 12:01 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by IC-Silencer
Will there be a version which ins`t white (for example like e3c/e3). The white (E4c) looks ugly (white cable brrrr.....) in my eyes.

Marco

Yes, there will be. The E4 is a combination of grey and black.

Quote:

confused.gif

Mar 22, 2005 at 1:04 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

confused.gif
you own two of them, apparently, and post on this forum. unless i'm missing the sarcasm.

Mar 22, 2005 at 1:37 AM Post #10 of 11
All portable DAPs will have flaws due to batterie constraints, what he was implying is that the mass crowd of ipod users own it as a fashion statement rather than to listen to higher quality audio on the go, thats why so may headphones are becoming white. its a fashon statement for so many people, even those too poor to buy an ipod insist on using the white phones because its a way of implying that maybe him/her has an ipod in their back which makes them cool. its all fashon for ALOT of people out there
cool.gif

just my .02

Mar 22, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by jerb

Its come to the point where it doesnt matter what headphone it is, if its white, it must be good, right?
Same applys for sony crapstyles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back