UNSW Library Meet 22nd August
Aug 14, 2009 at 11:50 PM Post #257 of 317
Done. Booked 412 from 2-4
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 15, 2009 at 8:19 AM Post #260 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now it all comes down to juzmister to book 406.

I booked 406 from 12-2, i'll use my sisters account to book the other 2 hours.

Good work guys!

Aug 15, 2009 at 10:28 AM Post #261 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by juzmister /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I booked 406 from 12-2, i'll use my sisters account to book the other 2 hours.

Good work guys!

As Mr. Burns would say,
"Excellent.."

Aug 16, 2009 at 2:50 PM Post #263 of 317
excellent!!!

BTW John. not looking so good for getting my B32 cased in time. at least not with my custom case. I might just go down to the pawn shop and pick up a crappy old receiver case and strip it, just for something temporary to house it in to bring to the meet.

Aug 16, 2009 at 9:25 PM Post #264 of 317
^^Come on magic fingers, work that chassis!

I have a ply wood version up and running though, just way too dangerous for meet conditions. I think Justins Northstar will be the way to go, from all accounts it's a very nice piece of kit.

Aug 17, 2009 at 12:14 AM Post #266 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by Covenant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What about Tom's Y2? Or is that single-ended only?

I think it’s SE only.

Aug 17, 2009 at 4:57 AM Post #268 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnwmclean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it’s SE only.

Indeed...

However (assign each of the following a consecutively smaller and smaller probability, multiply them together and that should be the chance of this actually happening):

if the excel people get it done this week, and if I haven't CAD'screwed all the circular holes to ellipses, and if I can get it wired together in time...

then,

I might be able to bring my buff32 to the meet.

By my count that is a decimal point followed by 25 zeros and then a 1
ph34r.gif

Aug 17, 2009 at 7:13 AM Post #270 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnwmclean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^Come on magic fingers, work that chassis!

I have a ply wood version up and running though, just way too dangerous for meet conditions. I think Justins Northstar will be the way to go, from all accounts it's a very nice piece of kit.

aaarrrrgghhh!!!!! I just came home to the result of a power outage
frown.gif
my layout for my B32 is gone, idiot didnt save after all the work I did yesterday. the B32 arrived this morning, so it'll take a miracle for me to get it done now. although I suppose I can just get a temporary build done. I have been redesigning the wire loom layout to incorporate 3 separate grounding layers all star grounded to IEC ground. I think i'll just put it together simple to begin with and work on the ultimate design slowly. want to shield all the i2s and spdif as well as shielding off the trannies from the rest of the enclosure. easiest way would be a 2 box build, but the expense that goes along with that i'm not sure i'm ready for. there are other things that must take precedence i'm afraid, but i'll do what I can. to get at least a temporary case done up by ripping off one from a receiver as I mentioned. fingers crossed I can find one that requires little modification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back