Unofficailly Offcial MMO RPG/3PS/FPS Thread
May 23, 2012 at 9:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Makiah S

Sponsor: EarMen | HeadAmp
Member of the Trade: Bricasti Design
Formerly known as Mshenay
What mmo's do you guys play? They can include Third Person Shooters, First Person Shooters, or traditional RPG's

Getting a new pc rig and looking forward to exploring these new Mmo's

May 27, 2012 at 8:49 PM Post #3 of 10
I used to play EverQuest. I kept up with it for about 5 years and was a guild leader for some time on one of the PvP servers; actually, my name "Bizzlebin" comes from my main there, a Gnome wizard, and I've just kept on using it all these years. I did try out some other MMOs that came out around the early/mid 2000s, when I was younger―A Tale in the Desert, Star Wars Galaxies, PlanetSide―but EQ was always my favorite. Right now, I don't play anything, MMO or otherwise.

-Bizzlebin

May 28, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #4 of 10
Blacklight Retribution is pretty good. My only gripe with it is that it takes way to long to unlock new weapons and attachments permanently. Its cool that you can try out a bunch of them for free every time you level up, but the trial period is way too short. 

May 31, 2012 at 6:59 AM Post #5 of 10
I'm confused as to what this thread is about.

Is this an MMO thread?

An FPS thread?

A third person shooter thread?

Or all three? That's quite a range of genres.

I'd have made a shooter thread, and an MMO thread. Separate.

Oct 1, 2012 at 10:21 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:
I'm confused as to what this thread is about.
Is this an MMO thread?
An FPS thread?
A third person shooter thread?
Or all three? That's quite a range of genres.
I'd have made a shooter thread, and an MMO thread. Separate.

well they are all inter realted seeing as each is an online game and no one talks about just one e.e so if ppl talk about fps then we do fps if it changes to mmo TADA, Can't be to specfic or the forum dies

I'm also looking forward to GW2, in addition I'm enjoying Fire Fall alot and also looking forward to the re relase of a game called Exteel [ETA 2years >.>] 

Oct 1, 2012 at 10:39 AM Post #7 of 10
The thread title is self-explanatory, it's about all MMO games, which can include any genre. Also, the thread is perfectly fine and doesn't require separate threads for each MMO genre.

I'm currently playing Vindictus after taking another break from World of Warcraft. It's a rather satisfying hack and slash game, and curiously based on a heavily modified Source engine, that being quite a plus.

When I want to take a break, I play a bit of Realm of the Mad God, a RPG game that has become Free 2 Play.

Oct 1, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

The thread title is self-explanatory, it's about all MMO games, which can include any genre.

The thread is perfectly fine and doesn't require separate threads for each MMO genre.

I'm currently playing Vindictus after taking another break from World of Warcraft. It's a rather satisfying hack and slash game, and curiously based on a heavily modified Source engine, that being quite a plus.

When I want to take a break, I play a bit of Realm of the Mad God, a RPG game that has become Free 2 Play.

yea vindctus was enjoyble, I like dragons nest as well! 

Oct 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM Post #9 of 10
MMORPGs have very little to nothing to do with FPS and TPS games. Now, if all MMOs were third person shooters or first person shooters, I'd understand. They aren't. That's like having a thread about Horror Games and Sports games all on one thread.

Oct 4, 2012 at 11:07 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

How is it? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back