Unique Melody - Triple-fi upgrade to 3 drivers vs UM Miracle
Jun 30, 2011 at 12:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jesusio

100+ Head-Fier
Good morning. 

I have come to a decision that I need a 6 driver IEM in my life.  Ideally I would like a UM Miracle, but have noticed they offer a reshell and upgrade service.  I have an extra pair of UE Triple-fi 10's and was wondering how much of a difference it would make to purchase a UM Miracle vs reshelling and upgrading a TF10?  From what I've read (please correct me if I'm wrong), they are all basically the same drivers.  If that is true, then I would prefer to save 500 dollars. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
thank you in advance,

jamie

Jul 1, 2011 at 3:01 AM Post #2 of 3
Hey Jamie, 

Whilst they are both six driver IEM's, with twin lows, twin mids and twin highs, they share many similarities as well as many differences.  

The things they do share is extension, control, accuracy.

Where they differ is soundstage, separation and presentation.

The TF10x6 is fantastic bang for buck, it is the absolute cheapest way to get into a six driver custom.  That being said, the Miracle still outclasses the TF10x6 if a neutral and smooth IEM with a large yet accurate/well presented custom is what you are after.  

There is a reason we designed the Miracle utilising different drivers to the TF10x6.  Yet there is also a reason we are developed the TF10x6 upgrade and are happy to put our name to it.

Jul 1, 2011 at 2:51 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the reply!  I appreciate your assessment and I think I know what I need (Miracle).  I'm going to place my order immediately.

best regards,

Jamie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back