Unique Melody Martian: UM's New 2DD + 2BA Universal-only IEM
Aug 8, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #68 of 338
This might be a tough question to ask, but I've been eying the Maestro v2 Universal and the Martians. Is the Maestro sound worth 1K more than these? 

Read Shotgunshanes review.

Aug 8, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #69 of 338
Frankly , what's the bass like with the 2 DD 2 BA configuration ?

Sub bass quality ? Tighter punch ?

Yes dual DD + BA 1Mid + 1High
Bass now can felt like a RHA T20 not as too tight, but I do belived after 200 hours burn-in and swap to Alo sxc24 cable from that sub-bass will be tight like D2 legend IEM :D
One again, thier Mids slight forward and treble not as too bright, but is depend with cable as well.
tested with ALO sxc24 that sound sig turn over very creamy detailed, even treble became smooth like silk.

Aug 8, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #70 of 338
This might be a tough question to ask, but I've been eying the Maestro v2 Universal and the Martians. Is the Maestro sound worth 1K more than these? 

Maestro v2 worth that sound quality
I've do believe more BAs can produce much much more textured than Dynamic as low.
But BA do bass as tighter punch too, just wouldn't like DD elastic deeply impacted

Aug 8, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #71 of 338
Yes dual DD + BA 1Mid + 1High
Bass now can felt like a RHA T20 not as too tight, but I do belived after 200 hours burn-in and swap to Alo sxc24 cable from that sub-bass will be tight like D2 legend IEM :D
One again, thier Mids slight forward and treble not as too bright, but is depend with cable as well.
tested with ALO sxc24 that sound sig turn over very creamy detailed, even treble became smooth like silk.

You do your demo at Plaza singapura or vivo city ?

Aug 8, 2016 at 10:51 PM Post #73 of 338
Yes, all outlet available for demo unit.
NDP today just drop down for audition
tongue.gif

Get mine at Plaza Sin

any news on merlin v2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back